Sticky Post

I am not connected to a store or a blog, I do not receive free stuff from any creator, I do not get payed to advertise. What I wear in my pictures or advertise I pay for because I like it. I wont change this because I do not want to feel obliged to write and take pictures for anyone, nor wear or like things I do not really like. This is my way of keeping this little blog independent and unbiased

24.6.15

Overalls and Pokeballs


Body Maitreya and Slink flat hands and flat feet with .tsg. skin D tone applier
beauty by alaskametro <3 SLINK pedicure and manicure applier - "Blossom"
.tsg. head Tsu and Elven ears in D-Tone with my own face make up mod.
Miko eyes White from s0ng
(r)M Hair No.23'14 - Blondes
:*BABY*: Chic Earrings
Banana Happy Ice Cream earrings R
Schadenfreude Rainy Kawaii Clouds Earring (l)
Headband: pr!tty - i have ears - [10]
SPIRIT - Yola denim overalls @Kustom9 
Loki Mesh - pokemon Belt
MG - Necklace - Sugar Heart - Long
Izzie's - Panda Necklace
Izzie's - Braid Bracelet blue white r and Braid Bracelet orange yellow l
.Chu. Kitty Paw Ring - Pink
+ILO+ Platform Shoes [RIGGED-Slink]
Pikachu Animated Pokemon v.1 by CREATICA
Tinker Toys Pokeball Thrower v1.2

Listen...





No comments:

Post a Comment