Sticky Post

I am not connected to a store or a blog, I do not receive free stuff from any creator, I do not get payed to advertise. What I wear in my pictures or advertise I pay for because I like it. I wont change this because I do not want to feel obliged to write and take pictures for anyone, nor wear or like things I do not really like. This is my way of keeping this little blog independent and unbiased

23.6.15

Dots and a baby axolotl


Body Maitreya and Slink fist hands and flat feet with .tsg. skin D tone applier
.tsg. head Tsu in D-Tone with my own make-up mod.
Miko eyes White from s0ng
{Imeka} Cat Flower Ear Headband @The Kawaii Project
little bones. Rude @Summerfest
[ dami ] hot summer jumpsuit #pink XS @The Kawaii Project
fri. - Nadya.Sandals (Candy) - Slink
+Half-Deer+ Painted Rustic Bangle (Love)
ieQED marina ring set. @Summerfest
MishMish - Baby Axolotl Portable Aquarium @Summerfest

Listen...
Tove Lo- Tmebomb

No comments:

Post a Comment