Sticky Post

I am not connected to a store or a blog, I do not receive free stuff from any creator, I do not get payed to advertise. What I wear in my pictures or advertise I pay for because I like it. I wont change this because I do not want to feel obliged to write and take pictures for anyone, nor wear or like things I do not really like. This is my way of keeping this little blog independent and unbiased

26.6.15

Puppy Love


Body Maitreya and Slink flat hands and flat feet with .tsg. skin D tone applier
beauty by alaskametro <3 SLINK pedicure and manicure applier - "Blossom"
.tsg. head Tsu in D-Tone with my own face make up mod.
TRUTH HAIR Damaris [Light Blondes] RARE @The Arcade
Hair band group gift Magika 
KITJA - Mimi Crop Top and Mimi Shorts Lemon @Collabor88
-Pixicat- GeishaShoes Green (Flats)(Rigged)
*SF* Puppy* pals- English Bulldog

Listen...




No comments:

Post a Comment