Sticky Post

I am not connected to a store or a blog, I do not receive free stuff from any creator, I do not get payed to advertise. What I wear in my pictures or advertise I pay for because I like it. I wont change this because I do not want to feel obliged to write and take pictures for anyone, nor wear or like things I do not really like. This is my way of keeping this little blog independent and unbiased

15.6.15

Japanese Dreams


Body Maitreya and Slink Relaxed hands and flat feet with .tsg. skin D tone applier
.tsg. head Tsu and Elven ears in D-Tone, maiko make up my own made mod.
Miko eyes White from s0ng
Hair: Wareshinobu
Sakka's Studio: Japanese Fan Pierced Earrings
                          Kimono: [Hime!] Nagagi{Yagasuri-fwr} Orange
                          String: [Hime!]OBIDOME<UME-3> - pink,
                          Coat: [Hime!] Haori Long<Checker> Coral
Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon. Sac White @ The Arcade
Anachron- Okobo - Urushi and Uchiwa Fan - Kingyo
TuTy's_CLASSY GEISHA female AO

Listen...


No comments:

Post a Comment