Sticky Post

I am not connected to a store or a blog, I do not receive free stuff from any creator, I do not get payed to advertise. What I wear in my pictures or advertise I pay for because I like it. I wont change this because I do not want to feel obliged to write and take pictures for anyone, nor wear or like things I do not really like. This is my way of keeping this little blog independent and unbiased

19.6.15

Flowers and Beads


Body Maitreya and Slink hands and flat feet with .tsg. skin D tone applier
.tsg. head Tsu and Elven ears in D-Tone
Miko eyes White from s0ng
""D!va"" Hair "Kelly" (Topaz)
Emery Andreja Kimono Gold  @Collabor88 
Emery Cora Top Nastur @Collabor88 
Emery Myanmar Shorts 03 @Collabor88 
Pure Poison - Lara Sandals - V3
MG - Necklace - Knotted Shimmer Pearls

Listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment