Sticky Post

I am not connected to a store or a blog, I do not receive free stuff from any creator, I do not get payed to advertise. What I wear in my pictures or advertise I pay for because I like it. I wont change this because I do not want to feel obliged to write and take pictures for anyone, nor wear or like things I do not really like. This is my way of keeping this little blog independent and unbiased

9.6.15

Goodbye my Tuscan house...


I made this movie -or actually slideshow of pictures- as a keepsake of my beautiful Tuscan house in SL. The famous primavera in Toscana gacha series of 8f8.
The house and everything in it is so amazingly realistic and beautiful, sadly the crazy amount of 1024x1024 textures makes it impossibly laggy and have texture thrashing even with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770/PCIe/SSE2 , 24528 MB RAM and fiber internet +180mbps.
Please read and learn here a well written post about sizing textures in Second Life

No comments:

Post a Comment