Sticky Post

I am not connected to a store or a blog, I do not receive free stuff from any creator, I do not get payed to advertise. What I wear in my pictures or advertise I pay for because I like it. I wont change this because I do not want to feel obliged to write and take pictures for anyone, nor wear or like things I do not really like. This is my way of keeping this little blog independent and unbiased

29.5.15

Getting in the Photo Studio


Body Maitreya and Slink Relaxed hands and flat feet with .tsg. skin D tone applier
.tsg. head Tsu and Elf ear addon in D-Tone
Miko eyes White from s0ng
Chemistry Hair Marnie + Hat (HUD 3)
[sYs] CHLOE dress (Maitreya body) - red 2@Shiny Shabby
::C'est la vie !:: Effy sandal for Slink Female flat
Ninety - Popsicle Camera Pink Bright
+Half-Deer+ Painted Rustic Bangle (Flowers) - Left
          "          Painted Rustic Bangle (Love)
<:*BoOgErS*:> RAWRtch Spotty @The Kawaii Project

Pose: Kirin Maylee 6


Listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment