Sticky Post

I am not connected to a store or a blog, I do not receive free stuff from any creator, I do not get payed to advertise. What I wear in my pictures or advertise I pay for because I like it. I wont change this because I do not want to feel obliged to write and take pictures for anyone, nor wear or like things I do not really like. This is my way of keeping this little blog independent and unbiased

29.4.15

StoryBrooke Gardens and a fairy




Picture taken @ StoryBrooke Gardens

Body, hands and feet:  <UTILIZATOR>  Kemono  here 
Head:  .tsg. Tsu Mesh Head D Tone here
Skin: .::POMF::. Kemono Body Yui Skin Mod - Medium (kemono body applier) here
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Pink Eye here
Hair: Magika [Hair] Written here
Outfit & Wings: {Peachy} Kemono Fairy Outfit *blue/purple* here
Boots: .tsg. Preppy Boot - Baby Blue here
Armbands: *katat0nik* Bow Wrist Strap here
Headdress: =Zenith=Tulips bloom Unicorn Headband (Milk) here
Pet: !Ohmai: Bumble Bee Fairy [Companion] here


No comments:

Post a Comment